Sleeve Gastrectomy is the most commonly performed weight management surgery. It is performed laparoscopically (by key hole surgery). Procedure will be performed at a Private Hospital and typically required 2-3 days hospital stay.
As with all our procedures, HealthyWeight Australia offer affordable pricing option, keeping with our mission of “Affordable medical care to patients”
If you do not have private health cover, please contact our friendly staff to find out about the options available. You may also be eligible to access your superannuation or use finance options to cover your costs.
• Procedure to perform Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy (Includes hospital, anaesthetist and surgeon fees)
• Follow-up appointments with your surgeon
• Regular consultations with your general physician/Endocrinologist
• 5 – one on one consultations each with your allied health team (dietitian, psychologist and exercise physiologist) – Total of 15
• Complete management of all comorbidities – including heart, sleep and lung assessments and required specialist consultations
• Personalised eating and exercise plan
• Remote tracking of your daily movements, exercise, eating patterns, sleep and weight
• Three monthly body composition measurements
• Monthly telephone/SMS support and encouragement
• Option to do consultation through Skype or Facetime
Program duration is 12 months – total cost $7,990*
*You need to meet the eligibility criteria established by Medicare for item number 31575 and have adequate Private Health Insurance. If you do not have private health insurance, please call our friendly staff to talk about options